Irkut Corporation implements the integrated after-sales support program for all its aircraft, Su-30SM, Su-30МК and Yak-130, under the Russian Federation Defence Order and to foreign customers.
After-sale support to foreign customers is provided by Irkut Corporation in cooperation with the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, UAC JSC, Rosoboronexport JSC and other branches of military and technical cooperation.
The Integrated After-Sale Support Program implemented along with integrated logistic support includes warranty and post-warranty maintenance.
The Program provides for:
- warranty maintenance;
- consulting service to the user’s staff;
- research-and-analysis of aircraft part failures;
- repair of damaged aircraft;
- evaluation of current serviceability of air fleet in use, anticipating spare parts and consumables demand for maintaining fleet serviceability at a level required by the Customer;
- provision for aircraft integrated maintenance service;
- supply of SPTA sets by Customer request;
- organization of maintenance and repair at Customer enterprises;
- aircraft upgrading;
- organization of service centers at customer locations.
Su-30MK: Integrated Logistic Support
Irkut Corporation introduced the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) System for proprietary aircraft design and production which ensures a single information environment for all participants in the ILS activities.
Introduction of the system allows to:
- create data bases complying with the international and Russian standards and including all the information (documents) required at the development, production and operation stages;
- provide the customer with the modern ILS tool in the form of information and management system for aircraft operation support;
- ensure efficient cooperation of all participants in after-sale support;
- transfer to aircraft on-condition operation;
- propose and to introduce the promising type of the after-sale support - an integrated maintenance service;
Irkut Corporation ensures supply of the operation support information and management system by the customer’s request.